-Red Hatters will be holding their monthly meeting with the theme which will be “Green Hatters”. On March 13 at 1 pm at the North Bend Bed and Breakfast. Please wear green and bring one dozen sweets.
-“Flowers for Hope” Relay for Life will be holding their daffodil sale at Lingles in Renovo on March 27, 28, and 29th from 10 a.m until 4 p.m.
-Vendors wanted for the Renovo Rotary Club’s Spring Fest on April 12th. Call Yvonne 923-0167 or Pattie 923-1923 to reserve a table.
-A bus trip to New York City is planned on April 15 to see a children’s musical production of “The Wizard of Oz”. For more information please call Carol Kell at 570-923-1427, Tracy Young (The Renovo Senior Center) 570-923-2525 or Joan Rooney at 570-923-2045. Tickets will be $90 the bus will load at the Renovo Senior Center and Wal-Mart in Lock Haven.
-Heritage Park Blocks and Key Chains on sale. For prices and information please call Joanne Walker 923-0594.
-Bible Study will resume at the 6th Street Presbyterian Church basement on Tuesdays at 6:30 p.m. A Study in Revelations.
– Heavenly Racks is now accepting clothes. Open every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month from 9am-12pm.
– Renovo Men’s Dart League meeting every Monday 7:00 p.m. at the Eagles.
-The Kids Club at North Bend United Methodist Church will take place on Tuesdays from 3-4 p.m. All kindergarten to sixth grade welcome for a fun time of singing, Bible stories, crafts, games, and snacks. For more information call 923-2034.
– North Bend United Methodist Church, every second Saturday of the Month, dinner and dessert, 4 to 6 p.m. Eat in or out. Delivery available. Please check the Community Calendar for dates.
– Renovo Council of Churches food distribution will be held at Trinity Episcopal Church on the 3rd Thursday of each month from 9:30-11:30 a.m.
– Western Clinton Sportsman’s Association meets the second Thursday of every month at 7 p.m. at the club house in Hyner.
-Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks Lodge #334 Meetings are held 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. Elks Care, Elks Share. Exalted Ruler, Patricia Chavez.
– T.O.P.S. meets every Wednesday evening at the Baptist Church basement in North Bend. Weigh-in at 5:00 p.m., Meeting at 5:30 p.m. everyone welcome. First meeting is free. What do you have to lose?
– The Fraternal Order of Renovo Eagles 516 monthly meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
– A Bible Study is being held every second and fourth Thursday each month at 10:00 a.m. in the Community Activity Room at Ransdorf Manor, Renovo. All are welcome to attend any time you are able.
– The VFW Post 6178 is now meeting at Yesterday’s again. They meet the first Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
– New Fun Time/Free Time hours on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s only from 5 to 7 p.m. for children grades K-6 at the WCC Recreation and Fitness Center.
– The American Legion, Post 442, meets the second Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
– Community Nursing Service sponsors the following support groups, which meet in Conference Room B of Susque-View.
– Bereavement Support Group – Second Wednesday of each month beginning Feb. 8, 2012. For more information, please contact Nichole Crawford, Medical Social Worker at 570-748-8511.
– Alzheimer Support Group – second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. For more information call Fran Decker at the American Cancer Society, 1-888-227-5445.
– Cancer Support Group – second Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m. For more information call Fran Decker at the American Cancer Society, 1-888-227-5445.
– AA meetings are held on Mondays at 7 p.m., and NA will meet on Fridays at 7 p.m., at the First United Methodist Church, Seventh Street.
– The Family Support Alliance parent support group will meet at the 7th Street Methodist Church on Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Use the alley side entrance. This is a support group for families. Everyone is welcome. Call 923-0833 or 923-1215 for more information.
– Free and confidential ESL (English as second language) classes will be held at The Development Center for Adults, 110 East Bald Eagle Street in Lock Haven on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 11:30 p.m. and 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Call 893-4038 for more information.
-Happy Birthday to Portia McGowan who celebrates on March 4!